Do I Have a Case?
The answer to this question can only be given after a thorough analysis of the facts and law has been done. For any type of personal injury case, a client can recover monetary damages if the following questions are answerable in the affirmative:
- Does the potential wrongdoer owe a duty to the injured person?
- Is the injured person’s status appropriate for recovery under the law?
- Has the duty owed the injured person by the wrongdoer been breached?
- Was it reasonably foreseeable that harm would be suffered by the injured person if this breach occurred?
- Did the injured person suffer damages?
If, having considered these questions, you believe you have a case, please contact me by phone or use the online form to submit your information.